Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Official sign up thread for " Field Warrior's Tournament CMBN"

SlySniper

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
The list I have so far of those wanting in is

And please correct me if there is any errors.

And fill free to add yourself on to this tournament only by commenting here.

jheinrichk
JTimo
Shady Side
Nathangun
A Canadian Cat
Spoogles
Jackal
The Jackal
Esoterik
Cargol
MeatEtr
Raging AI
Probus
Hilts
Laurent22
Animander25
Stone Age
KGPanther
Guardsman
Bill
VintageWarrior
OnePingOnly
Gunner
Lethaface (verify)

Keep in mind, you need all modules of the game, and it should be updated to the latest release.
Any mods should not be used if they can interfere with how the game plays.

You are commiting to playing one battle at a time, (normally 30 turns with a turn rate of 5 turns a week)

With the 5 rounds it means in general, this will be a Tournament that last about 10 months.

It is not overly demanding unless you make it so. But I also expect communication when you are having issues or away for any period of time,
with me and you opponant so we know the situation. I will work with you, but if you cannot be mature and commited. Then I do and will black list you and that means I will block you from any of my future tournaments.

I'm assuming its too late to sign up to this tournament.

If you want in, I can slip you in for round 2 through 5.

Its like losing round one. But you still get to play the other 4 rounds.

Plus I have a odd number of players presently, so it would be helpful if you did join.

just let me know if you want in, and if its for BN only or if you want in SF also

I'm happy to take a loss. Be aware though I am fairly new to CMBN and PVP as I've only played around 3-4 H2H games.

But if there's no skill cap I'm happy to join. Sign me up for CMBN

as long as you are commited to staying in it and doing a decent turn rate, your in.

Skill level, that is not a requirement, you cannot get better until you are willing to play others, so no problem there.

Hi @SlySniper
As I mentioned in another thread, I'm also interested in joining.
So as soon as there is a free place, I will be happy to join this or the next tournament ;)

Back