Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Oil Thirst-RED campaign against RED/BLUEFOR

B

Bartimeus

Hello all,

Lethaface and myself are happy to announce you that we working, at a moderate rate, on a new RED campaign. This time you will be at the head of Paratrooper battalion and you will face the USMC, defending you country against oil thirst foreign power and locals rebels.
With that say, we need some tester for our scenario(right now the first one). Who among you is interested in jumping in the fight ? :) Blood spelling guarantee.

Update 16/05/2022
Due to "reasons" Letha and I wont be able to release as inteded the campaign. But the good news is all the mission are ready(or almost) and will be release as standalone scenarii :
Mission one : https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/uncategorized/oil-thirst-01-hell-in-the-kitchen/

Regard's,
Bartimeus

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is a solo campaign).

I am carrying about (in my head) a long time with a SF2 multiplayer campaign with 3 sides where Europeans, Syrians and Rebels fight against each other (being thirsty for oil of course;)). Can these beatiful maps (from here or "Road to Al-Hell") be used separately, as QB maps?

I could take a test but I'll be available only after 10th May.

Last edited:
I will be a solo campaign, I hop one day to try myself at "multiplayer" but not yet :)

All the maps are free(or will be) to use of course. I just do not know where to upload them and if I need to do something special to the map itself(removing the units, the IA plan and the objectives perhaps ?). I can send those maps along if you wish(contact me by message if you wish so). For the map of this campaign, i will make them available when it's finish :) They are all work in progress at the moment.

Well noted for the 10th of May :)

Hello,

Progress is good, MAP 2 is ready to be tested :) We still looking for volunteers :)

I just do not know where to upload them and if I need to do something special to the map itself(removing the units, the IA plan and the objectives perhaps ?)
Maybe make a post here or on the Battlefront forums? It means that the maps still must be uploaded somewhere like Dropbox or any sharing site, but at least anyone can use it, even if it's just a master map without AI plans.

I think I will try to see where I can upload the master map and then share the link with you all :) If you really want one from Al Hell i can send it directly to you in the mean time.

Hello all !
A little update on the progress : MAP 1 is being redone by Lethaface due to game limitation and one bug(SF do not bring ammo for the PK).
MAP 2 : Is tested by Lethaface. After test finish a few things will need to be ajusted
MAP 3 : Is done...it's hudge map, i'm currently starting to put troops and IA plans...still a lot of work to go :)
The rest of the mission(number unknow) are at 0% done.

And, we are still looking for player to test our mission :) We need ya !

Hello all !
A little update on the progress : No change regarding MAP 1 and 2
MAP 3 : ready to be tested !!!! If you wanna play test it, please step foward, i do not bite :)
The rest of the mission(number unknow) are at 0% done.

Hello!
Thanks Explorer! I answer to your PM :)
A little and quick update :
Mission 1 is still a WIP
Mission 2 is tested, updated and almost ready to roll(need just briefing)
Mission 3 will be tested soon by Explorer, thanks to him
Misson 4 ready, tested. Need just briefing and its ready to roll
Mission 5 Worp in progress
Mission 6 ready, tested, need briefing and its ready to roll
Mission 7 to X : Work in progress

A little and quick update :
Mission 1 WIP
Mission 2 is tested, updated and almost ready to roll(need just briefing)
Mission 3 is tested, updated and almost ready to roll(need just briefing)
Misson 4 ready, tested. Need just briefing and its ready to roll
Mission 5 Worp in progress
Mission 6 ready, tested, need briefing and its ready to roll
Mission 7 is tested, updated and almost ready to roll(need just briefing)
8 to X : Work in progress

Hello all!

For you, how long a campaign should be? (in term of mission)

An updade on progress(looot of progress have been made).

We(Letha and me) are standing at 9 Missions done : Mostly medium-small size and two larger. All mission are all different in terms of objective so far.

We have the core force too :

-Paratroopers battalion, call sign "Isthar". Composed of 3 mechanized company on BMP-3 call sign : Astarte, Ball and Tanit + Ing company and mortar battalion support;
-Special-Force Group call sign "Alpha-Beta", composed of three squads : Eta , Kappa and Omicron;
-T-90 tank company call sign "Istaran".

Le leader of some of those company have been named with the pseudo of player who kindly tested our mission. I hope you will try to keep them alive
;)

MAP 10 : Undergoin

MAP 11 : TO DONE

The eleventh map will be the last one of the campaign. As I work on thos two map Lethaface is re-testing some of the previous mission and writing the briefings.

One the campaign is release, we will also release individual mission as scenario. It will allow you to play whatever mission you want and it will allow you to take the maps and make it your own.

See ya

I hope this is a solo campaign).

I am carrying about (in my head) a long time with a SF2 multiplayer campaign with 3 sides where Europeans, Syrians and Rebels fight against each other (being thirsty for oil of course;)). Can these beatiful maps (from here or "Road to Al-Hell") be used separately, as QB maps?

I could take a test but I'll be available only after 10th May.
This would be really, really cool. I've always liked this concept, it would transfer really interestingly to games like CMFI with all the factions.

This would be really, really cool. I've always liked this concept, it would transfer really interestingly to games like CMFI with all the factions.
Yeah, but it seems I need to be on retirement benefit to conduct it...

Back