Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Oldie looking to return to playing...CMBN, small battle... any side... easy meat for one of you vampires!

@Nelson1812 Just to let you know. It was 110 degrees here in Moraga where I live yesterday. It will be 107 today and it is supposed to be "down" to 103 on Thursday and Friday. Our energy provider (PG&E) is informing us to brace for power shutoffs because "the grid" is overloaded. My wife and I are leaving to go to Carmel tomorrow (Wednesday) morning (where it will be between 65 and 70) and returning late on Friday. We are only supposed to be in the "high 90s" starting Saturday. No gaming while I am away. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

@Rico

That's up and running thanks!

xgrM1ID.jpg

No problem... have a good trip. My game got slowed down by the artillery I had intended for you... but it seemed more determined to destroy me, hence the slowness of my advance. I should have remembered to get rid of it early in the game.

Hey @Nelson1812

I hate to do this to you again, but my wife and I are leaving for Maui and Molokai on October 6, returning on October 19. (I know, as a retired guy, I am not getting cheated. ;)) I think we have 9 turns left in our game. We can either try to exchange files quickly to end the game before I leave, or we can take it easy and finish up our game upon my return. Thanks.

@Nelson1812

I do not have any men left, and have it the ceasefire button. For some reason, this battle is going extra turns when I have nothing to do. Please hit ceasefire so we can end this game before I leave for Hawaii tomorrow morning.

As an aside, thanks for the great turn rate. I wish the scenario was more balanced. I had less than half the assets I needed to defend all of the space I was tasked with defending. Also, having only 20 rounds of offboard arty was a bit of a disappointment. I still had fun though.

Will do... Fun game, I was waiting for a panzer to pop out, had loads of bazookas.
Forgot about the extra moves, loads of artillery had over 50% as I forgotten what a curse it can be, shunned it in the end.
Have a good holiday, if you're up for another let me know on your return.

Back