FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com
^^^ probably not. Rail bridges are narrow and you now have two vehicles blocking. I have seen single vehicles blocking in these tight situations before. I would not even try to cross that.

MOS:96B2P

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a similar situation in a current game against Bill on a rail bridge. Will the game path a vehicle through these?
Generally the game will allow a vehicle to pass through other vehicles (sometimes literally). @Hedgehog situation is more common and is easier to get a vehicle through. I think in CM1 vehicles could push other vehicles out of the way. This is abstracted in CM2. So the "pushing" vehicle may twist and turn, exposing its side armor, etc but it can get through the blocking vehicles. However the bridge is an added complication. So while I think in theory it is possible to get through the blocked bridge the odds of having problems with the attempt is pretty high. If the OpFor still has the ability to fire on the bridge I probably wouldn't even try.

Buckykatt

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
buckykatt1@outlook.com
I have a situation against @jobu88, I'm not sure he will be able to move through 2 destroyed Tanks. I'm hoping not but stranger things have happened.