Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent needed

A

AttilaforFun

I have two games going but am sitting at home so I am in need of more to stave off the boredom. Tanks! There has been too much infantry squabbling as of late! There must be tanks! Who is up for a battle? I have all but SF2. Bigger the better and I don't care which side I command.

Shawn

There has been too much infantry squabbling as of late! There must be tanks! Bigger the better and I don't care which side I command.
I uploaded my first home made scenario for Final Blitzkrieg a week or so ago. There are enough tanks for your taste in that scenario but you'd have to play for the US army and the map is huge. The Germans might have some difficulties but with careful manouvering they should be ok. If you find someone who wants to battle it out with you, I'd be happy to know what you think of it. The Blue Hills is to be found on The Scenario Depot 3.

I just downloaded it and took a look at the map. Excellent. A lot of work. Thank you for making this.

You're welcome.

I hope you'll have a fun time and that four hours isn't too much for you and the one you fight with. If you play as the US and manage to take your objectives, or at least the three main ones, you shouldn't need all four hours.

Sounds like you're volunteering to test it with me Hedgehog! :)

Back