Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent wanted: CMFB Chaos at Ferme Diedenhove H2H

Bullman

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

It is only becasue I see this game was worthy of being selected to be played H2H and is featured in a YT AAR by two reputable FGM members, Josey Wales and Nathangun, that I want to play it H2H has well. I have not watched any of the AAR YT video by Josey Wales and part of wanting to play this scenario is to be in a position to watch the YT AAR when the scenario concludes and compare the battle to what happened in the Josey Wales/Nathangun battle. I really like the CM AARs produced by Josey Wales and others but will not watch them unless I have a) already played the scenario before or b) it is an AAR of a QB. Being able to play a scenario out and compare it to an AAR of another H2H matchup is added incentive to play the same sceanrio.

The scenario comes with CMFB so you can read about it there.

Pick a side and I will send the setup file. As per all sceanrios I play H2H unless otherwise agreed, both players are playing the scenario blind (ie. no spoliers), though a preview of the 3D map in the Scenario Editor (not of units or setups etc) and reading the general description/parameters of the scenario are permited. TBH, I really wish CM allowed 3D map preview directly from the Battle Selection menu for this exact purpose. Map design and appeal features highly on my selection to play list of criteria.

Bull

Last edited:
I have deleted our folder, send a new one and lets start !

Back