Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent Wanted CMFB/CMBN

O

Overwatch

I have a few matches assigned now thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a very Greeeeeen Player and just started playing CM myself not to long ago as Badgerof73 can contest...err, I mean attest :runner:

How about CMFB, 30 turn, Meeting, Small QB, Village/Rough, (which will be roughly a Company worth of Inf/Support and couple of Armor of sorts)...
Sorry, I don't do Large Battles but rather Small with Medium Maps.

No TRP's
No Arty planned on first turn
Additional 'House Rules' that I will send via PM to make CM a little more realistic
I don't do Ladder Matched, but play for 'Realism' purposes
I can play Mirrored

Come, and join me, my Brotherin, and you can "Teach me the Ways of the Force" ;)

Joe

I only use Free Edition of Dropbox...PM me your email address and will send over invite ?

Folder will contain a Game File and a Text Document for everyday Communication.

Still looking for opponents for the original request don't be shy...

:cool:

Are we playing CMBN or CMFB so I can start pre purchase of my force composition

Just so we’re on the same page nothing with wheels or tracks

Don't forget to look over the Text Document as it will be our main source of communication on a daily/weekly basis.
It also includes the 'House Rules...Look them over and type any comments/questions if you need to understand them better.

I have also included a Mod, just unzip and put into your 'Z Folder'...If you don't have that folder, then make one up, and drop it into your 'Data' Folder.

The above House Rules and any Mods will enhance/make CM feel a little more realistic (will add a future Mod next game).

It took me forever to cycle through the 'Suggestion' Box to finally get the Formation I wanted.
I didn't use the U.S. 'Flamethrower' Formation (which was about 50-75% of the time when cycling through the 'Suggestion' Box) as it had mostly Tank/Armor (and didn't feel right in a Infanry/Mix Formation)...I wonder if it's some sort of Formation Bug issue, or intended ?

I will have Game File 003 back to you in couple days as it will take time for initial Setup/Orders, etc (will return orders about once a day/few times a week).

Back