Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Out of AO for a few weeks

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I finally got tired of my laptop shutting down when it gets a bit warm and have sent it off to an engineer to fix it, possibly upgrade as well.

This means I have no way to create or manage ARMA missions. I still have the computer that can run as a server but it doesn't have the capabilities to run ARMA client, certainly not both. This means no Sunday OP from me until I get my laptop back.

Apologies for the disruption, hopefully we'll be back in the fight ASAP :2charge:

I guess I could try to host a mission next Sunday. Me and Rambler fooled around with missions you could find on the Steam workshop, a little while ago.
Edit: Never mind. Just tested the hosting part but it didn't work anymore for whatever mystical reason.

Last edited:
@Vartuoosi - Haha yas, the greatest roundup of streakers in the history of law enforcement :D.

@DoubleD - No worries. We'll be here and ready to pick up the sword upon your return. If there's interest, we can probably work out a way to get some missions going in the meantime.

tumblr_nq3jaeARFU1rrmtkro2_400.jpg

Oh, is it time to crawl out of my foxhole yet?

Back