Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Patches

You know I don't think these patches make a bit of difference, The thing that bothers me most that if your PC packs up, what a nightmare by putting the games back
on a new PC by putting on the main game and adding all the rest to it, must be better to buy the games again...… Now there's a thought
No don't make it hard for your self. Make it easy. If you ever need to rebuild a machine just download the all in one installer for each game and install it. One install a few activations and you are done. The all in one installers are kept up to date with patches so at any time you can start over with the latest and doing it with a single install per game.

No don't make it hard for your self. Make it easy. If you ever need to rebuild a machine just download the all in one installer for each game and install it. One install a few activations and you are done. The all in one installers are kept up to date with patches so at any time you can start over with the latest and doing it with a single install per game.
That sounds Good mate, "the all in one installer" where and how would I find this Miracle,? I ask because I think my PC is beginning to die,
I have had it a long time.

Finding it is the hardest part. :) Its not that bad but could be better:

Log into your BFC store account and look at the list of your orders. Find the order where you bought a game or the latest upgrade for a game and in that order you will find the download link. That link is not always pointing to the updated version of the installer.

For example if you bought CMBN day one and have upgraded it to v2, v3 and now v4 find the order where you bought the v4 update and that link will not be to an all in one installer for 4.02.

Or if you just bought CMFI just yesterday then find that order and it will have a link to the installer for 2.02.

Back