Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[PIC GALLERY] Sci-fi Art

CuE171I.jpg

Take me on a balloon ride (I'd rather sail the seas. but hey)

FaZtqKQ.jpg

22nd Century London? (I dunno, whatever he's taking it makes ME feel good)

Oh great film (In a B-Movie early sci-Fi type way), enjoyed it several times.

oDxSiHA.jpg

Oh I so want to sit on this beach and chill - I could retire here....

I don't know about that, @Zinzan. The near proximity of those planetary satellites ought to produce radically drastic tidal patterns.
You'll likely need to become a submariner to retire at that beach. :eek:
Ow Wow - Kick to the nuts of my dream retirement :p. KISS-KISS. (Well-Played Sireee! :cool: )

Now I love the science/astronomy/sailor part of me that goes, Uh-Uh sand beaches like that means tides are gentle and probably of low range due to gradient of sand, curve of shore and height/angle of palms. OTOH winds up to hurricane strength are a possibility, but birds suggest plentiful animal life and rock/stone outcrop suggests world has suitable building materials available. (Yeah I'm that sort of Geeky Sci-Fi/Fantasy Literature/History/Tech/Science amateur/professional)

uAT8UfW.jpg

A game still - possibly one of the FPS such as a Half-Life etc of that certain era. Amazing graphics, esp considering the tech of the time, with novel gameplay features... Fun days

t00fpsq.jpg

"Butterfly Caught" by unknown - just a random gaming? pic I like... Seems to suggest a whole story (beginning, middle or end?)

Back