Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

PlaywithSix Discussion

MCC_sandbox allows one person (anyone who has the mod installed) to become a Mission Maker (or Dungeon Master) allowing them to do basically anything to the mission you are currently playing (eg: add enemies, add supply drops, call artillery, request pickup, call air support, spawn cars, change the weather, spawn suicide bombers, civilians, etc).

Its quite good as long as one person is designated the DM who is in charge of running the mission making it more interesting for the others.
However it can be a problem if people just start playing with the controls while you are running a serious mission (eg they could just spawn ammo for themselves if they are running low).

He also has a couple "story" missions that revolve around the PMC mod that I enjoyed watching.

If people equip the MCC console into their inventory then they can call in support or evac that has been created by the MCC DM. You need to have the MCC mod installed client side as well, but they only get access to the pre-defined support which helps spread the MCC love but not overpower the mission. You can see that in jesters videos.

I've also been running the below sound mod. It's completely client based, run it or not is your choice, and a big download, but wow! Makes a real difference to sound depth and immersion. Distant gun fire and vehicle movement really does sound awesome. Crank up the volume and the gun fire echo and reverb is as close to reality as I've ever heard on a computer.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22150

Both MCC and JSRS2.0 are available on playwithsix.

Back