Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ready Or Not

SWAT stuff? Looks purdy.
I see it's made by Team 17, the makers of Hell Let Loose.
A squad member in HLL told me that Team 17 were Aussies, but it seems they are British devs?

Yeah, I'm clearly stuck in 90/00's paradise of Ghost Recon, Ravenshield and SWAT. OperatorDrewski seems to have similar tastes, so watching GRound Branch, Zero Hour, etc...

Thought this one was legit dead. Saw the announcement trailer million years ago and then nothing. Good thing it's still going, played SWAT 3 quite a bit back in the day.

Fun fact: content creators (such as OperatorDrewski) has to pay US$120 for their copy, once the NDA was relaxed such that they could share footage of their (alpha?) copy.

I presume normal testers had a lower price point.....

SWAT stuff? Looks purdy.
I see it's made by Team 17, the makers of Hell Let Loose.
A squad member in HLL told me that Team 17 were Aussies, but it seems they are British devs?
Team 17 were the publishers, Void Interactive are the devleopers. Though they've just parted waysin the last week

50 hours in now... :ROFLMAO:
Got it too. Not much time with it yet but wow it's a brutally immersive (great) game! Also looking the looks.

Rather full schedule momentarily but maybe in a while we can setup a game? Although with time difference that would need to be planned lol.

Anyone playing this?
Hell yeah 100+ hours, but I think our time zones are diametrically opposed!!! ;D I've just re-entered it after the huge recent update

Best advice for a good game, is jump onto RoN Discord server, and find a bunch of players there (rather than just jumping into random games). That way you get (hopefully) good team communications (true of any online game TBH)

Anyone playing this?
Yes, although recently not much because RL. Tried the new update a bit and it is great. Game is very good for coop, at least if teammates are communicating / not doing crazy stuff. And indeed like Gnarly said there are plenty people on discord.

I've only ever played it solo but I'm up for a co-op game sometime. Also, Ground Branch if anybody's got it. I'm in the UK.

Back