Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
9-13 games.
Email
coolbreeze2255@gmail.com
Hey yall,

I wanted to take a look at the Road to Montebourg campaign maps, but can't find a location to download each campaign map. Would anyone know a way to unpack the Campaign to get access to the individual map/scenarios?

Lethaface

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Yes, with the Scancade tool. It does require Java to be installed. I have it somewhere and succesfully used it on the CMSF2 campaigns not too long ago. If you can't find it anywhere else, I can share it on dropbox.

coolbreeze

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
9-13 games.
Email
coolbreeze2255@gmail.com
Thanks! I was able to find a download.

Lethaface

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Good. From there just install java, associate the .jar with JAVA and or right click to run with JAVA. Takes a little patience while the magic takes place.

coolbreeze

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
9-13 games.
Email
coolbreeze2255@gmail.com
Thanks! Got it to work and was able to extract the .btt files. Do you happen to know if it is possible to edit a campaign as you go? As in creating new scenarios while playing the campaign? I was trying to use the Combat Mission Universal Utility Help to edit the campaign script, but I was able to figure out how to get it to work on a mac machine or contact the creator. No worries if you don't have any information on it, you've been a big help already!

Hardradi

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
hhardradi@gmail.com
Have a look at the last posts of this thread. My take from this is that unpacking a campaign wrecks the script, etc.

LINK

Also I think there is another campaign unpacking program called "uncam" which I used a long time ago.

Lethaface

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Good!

Didn't try edit campaign on the go, so no real knowledge about it. How I understand the process though, is that the campaign needs to be 'compiled' from the ready scenario's etc. If a scenario or anything changes, it needs to be recompiled. At least that's how I understood it, but like I said never tried it so this is in a large part speculation.