Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Road To Montebourg Individual Map Downloads

C

coolbreeze

Hey yall,

I wanted to take a look at the Road to Montebourg campaign maps, but can't find a location to download each campaign map. Would anyone know a way to unpack the Campaign to get access to the individual map/scenarios?

Yes, with the Scancade tool. It does require Java to be installed. I have it somewhere and succesfully used it on the CMSF2 campaigns not too long ago. If you can't find it anywhere else, I can share it on dropbox.

Good. From there just install java, associate the .jar with JAVA and or right click to run with JAVA. Takes a little patience while the magic takes place.

Thanks! Got it to work and was able to extract the .btt files. Do you happen to know if it is possible to edit a campaign as you go? As in creating new scenarios while playing the campaign? I was trying to use the Combat Mission Universal Utility Help to edit the campaign script, but I was able to figure out how to get it to work on a mac machine or contact the creator. No worries if you don't have any information on it, you've been a big help already!

Have a look at the last posts of this thread. My take from this is that unpacking a campaign wrecks the script, etc.

LINK

Also I think there is another campaign unpacking program called "uncam" which I used a long time ago.

Good!

Didn't try edit campaign on the go, so no real knowledge about it. How I understand the process though, is that the campaign needs to be 'compiled' from the ready scenario's etc. If a scenario or anything changes, it needs to be recompiled. At least that's how I understood it, but like I said never tried it so this is in a large part speculation.

Back