Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Selfie Soldiers

I believe that our governments know exactly what is happening. And I don't think Putin thinks he is pulling the wool over any government. Most of what he does is for his captive audience at home when it comes to his lies and deceit.

The question becomes what does the world do about it. Do we arm Ukraine and give Russia the reason to Attack? Do we sit back and watch while he destroys Ukraine? I hate to say it but it will be the latter.

If we arm them He will use it to justify invading. If we accuse him of Minsk violations he will deny it and continue his slow advance. If we violate Minsk he says good and invades. It's either all out war or we just have to shake our heads as he lies his way to hook up with the Transnistria area of Moldavia and takes half of Ukraine along the way.

But interesting video never the less. Thank you for posting it.

Good Questions Das Tiger, where does the world draw the line. Or better question has a secret line been drawn already and things will just play out to that.

Vice News is a good agency and that is a good post...as to any further comment I would be sanctioned by the whiners and Bootie would be getting Pm's saying "He's at it again!"

Vice News is a good agency and that is a good post...as to any further comment I would be sanctioned by the whiners and Bootie would be getting Pm's saying "He's at it again!"
I may get in trouble for saying this but I would love to hear your comments on this and we could declare this thread an "enter at your own risk" thread from here forward.

Back