Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

SEMPAI out of Action...

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
...for a while! I will try to redo my hardware again to get my permanent problems solved. Probably I will do that this weekend. But if further problems should occur it could need longer.

Greetings :)

Hello Guys,

Sadly my hardware broke down another time! :( I´ll do a total overhaul for that and my software - so far as possible. Further I have to do some things for work and family what hold me away from FGM and CMx1 for a short while. I do my best to hold all in an acceptable time frame. I go in touch with You asa I Have solved that dilemma.

Thank You, NATHANGUN and FACMAN! No, it isn´t that health problem but only a common little cold I must have catched by enjoying the lake´s water too long. :) But it was such a nice feeling to do swimming and laying in the water all day - almost as a child back then. Result - the same as then.
For the coming weeks I´ll have to do some rehab (up to 4 hours per day physical training in a moderate manner) and stuff for the family again. Not to mention I still have to find a job again. Long time illness isn´t made to get a job, sadly. But I hope to be in a OK shape until the new year. So I use the time so far as possible until then. Following that my time for FGM and CMx1 will be a bit limited. :( Means my appearance here will be more seldom as one is used to. That doesn´t mean I don´t work on the tournaments etc. That I do nevertheless.

P.S.: Almost forgot - I AM BACK! Hardware probs should be solved now. Therefor other things are to be done. See above!

Thank You, Ted! Anna is still learning as hell for her studies. But otherwise all is OK with her. Thanks for asking! Hope Stella is always gettinger better!

All the best to You, Ted! Greetings :)

Back