Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Strange Stuff

Centuripe, Italy
----
ksERDTPh.jpg

[RHM] Actress Special Copy
Welcome to Kelly Reilly. I first noticed her in the TV show Yellowstone opposite Kevin Costner. It's gotten very
good reviews but I left after one season as it was just a little "soapy" for me. Most people don't see it that way.
Then, a few days ago I started watching "Britannia" (see below) and just couldn't figure out where I'd seen this
stunning RH before so had to go look her up.
When she looks at you, you've been looked at!
----
0phmSZFh.jpg

----
Just a few episodes into this as as usual the director did little, to no, research into the ancient Rome
military. They seem to think that since the rank "Optio" sounds cool it must be important. Also, their
idea of a Roman camp rampart is about 2' high and ditches are for sissies. I guess the extras said "No"
to digging. (sigh)
I'm pretty much just watching for sights of Kelly. There are worse ways to spend ones time.
Oh, there is the obligatory little teenage girl heroine of course. The shocker is I like her! She brings a
lot of energy to the screen when she's on. Go figure.
----
----
This is weaving a little off topic (sort of) but here's pretty much all you need to know about the show.
It's just different enough to keep my attention so far.

Last edited:
Back in that day in the movies whenever someone or a couple sat on the bed they had to keep one foot on the floor.

“5. Lovers weren't allowed to be horizontal. One partner had to keep one foot on the floor at all times.”

Back