Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The FGM Motorcycle Thread

I'm also going to do a side mount speedometer relocate, mostly because the custom handlebars make it difficult to view the indicator lights with the speedo in the stock location. I installed this same mod myself on my 2009 Iron 883 with minimal difficulties.

@Buckykatt

Went ahead and ordered a 2 inch tank lift, coil and ignition relocate from DK Customs. Will post pics once installed.
Yeah, the ignition/coil relocate is kinda necessary, you will see once you clean all the shit out from under the tank. I put my ignition on the other side down behind the back cylinder. I can just reach down to turn it off/on.7B697D94-706D-4682-B67F-4A9271822D1F.jpeg

Yeah, the ignition/coil relocate is kinda necessary, you will see once you clean all the shit out from under the tank. I put my ignition on the other side down behind the back cylinder. I can just reach down to turn it off/on.View attachment 22371

Yea, I'm probably not going to do it myself. I mean I have no doubt I could, if push came to shove, but I think I'll let the dealership install it.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, it's that time of year again. Who has fired the bike up and got it ready for riding?

This year I'm parting ways with the 96 low rider I bought two years ago. I've put just shy of seven thousand miles on her and now I'm getting the itch for something else. Never thought I would say it but Harleys have grown on me and I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a 2022 Street Bob in fastback blue.

Gentlemen, it's that time of year again. Who has fired the bike up and got it ready for riding?

This year I'm parting ways with the 96 low rider I bought two years ago. I've put just shy of seven thousand miles on her and now I'm getting the itch for something else. Never thought I would say it but Harleys have grown on me and I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a 2022 Street Bob in fastback blue.
It’s been too cold around these parts,maybe in a few weeks

Has anyone gone on any good rides this year? I've done some miles but haven't ridden anywhere special. Work isn't letting up this summer and it looks like I may have to fly out to the southwest this winter and rent a bike out there.

Back