Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Finals

F

Fredrocker

The file for the final round to determine the winner will be available on or about the 21st of November...

The finals will be played by

@Odin vs. @chain

Good luck to both commanders

BTW this battle will be using upgraded version 1.02....

Ok to get this thing squared away I have quickly built a meat grinder of a mission.

It is to be played in the mirror format with the combined score of both battles deciding who is the champion.

It has not been tested for balance but as it is a mirrored format balance is not an issue.

Basically a large group of German stragglers who have been caught in a pincer attack are having to fight there way back to friendly lines. They have linked up with some heavy armour and recon elements also trying to fight their way out. The main highway is to the north of their current position and they have to get there. The Soviets forces have dug in and been ordered to let no one pass.

Points scored for terrain objective and enemy casualties. This is going to be a bruiser of a confrontation.

@Odin @chain please set up as the Axis forces and send the file to your opponent.

Attachments

• Break It In Final.zip
    90.9 KB · Views: 2
@chain I've sent you an Invite to couple of dropbox folders. The 'odin axis v chain soviet' folder contains my first axis turm file.

Good Luck

@chain I've sent you an Invite to couple of dropbox folders. The 'odin axis v chain soviet' folder contains my first axis turm file.

Good Luck

Which Skill level? Still Iron ?
BTW, i am using version 1.03. Good luck to you, too.

I think my file is iron, and and I'm also 1.03.

See you on the battlefield.

Game under way, not to much to report so far. We both seem to have had the same idea of dropping smoke on the Soviet forward positions

Back