The Napoleonic Wars 1803-1815

Louis

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
bencejas@gmail.com
Paul Delaroche’s 1814 portrait of Napoleon at Fontainebleau. Named "Napoléon abdiquant à Fontainebleau, who represents Napoleon Bonaparte in 1814, in his chair, looking lost, pale, demoralized by the setbacks of the French campaign, about to abdicate and to be exiled to Elba.
007.jpg

mTk

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
montarakid@yahoo.com
This video is by Lindy Beige. I just love his style. He posits a good argument that one Sir Sidney Smith was the single biggest reason for Napoleon's demise.
While you may disagree you will end up agreeing that his argument has merit. The video is just a little short of an hour, but I found every minute to be entertaining
and informative. I think you will too.
-
I don't think Lindy likes Napoleon very much. I don't either.
-

Last edited:

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
This video is by Lindy Beige. I just love his style. He posits a good argument that one Sir Sidney Smith was the single biggest reason for Napoleon's demise. While you may disagree you will end up agreeing that his argument has merit. The video is just a little short of an hour, but I found every minute to be entertaining and informative. I think you will too.

I don't think Lindsey likes Napoleon very much. I don't either.

Ole Lindy is quite entertaining, but his online persona is quite the Brit jingoist -- which can be quite annoying sometimes... :rolleyes:

Louis

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
bencejas@gmail.com
Five last British survivors of the Battle of Waterloo and the Napoleonic Wars, June 1880.