Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Top scientists start to examine fiddled global warming figures

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...o-examine-fiddled-global-warming-figures.html

An extract from the article below:

My cue for those pieces was the evidence multiplying from across the world that something very odd has been going on with those official surface temperature records, all of which ultimately rely on data compiled by NOAA’s GHCN. Careful analysts have come up with hundreds of examples of how the original data recorded by 3,000-odd weather stations has been “adjusted”, to exaggerate the degree to which the Earth has actually been warming. Figures from earlier decades have repeatedly been adjusted downwards and more recent data adjusted upwards, to show the Earth having warmed much more dramatically than the original data justified.

When the interests of funding to Universities and corporations comes into play we may never get the truth, except when we walk out the door. So where did I put my hat and mittens? :confused:

Back