Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Translation needed

P

PoorOldSpike

Can any German speakers translate these song titles into English so I can edit them into the video section? (We don't need the whole song translated, just the title)
And can any Russian speaker translate the title of Zaraza's Russian tank song video?

Die Sturmartillerie

Es war ein Edelweiss

Abgeschmiert aus 100 Metern

Auf Kreta im Sturm und im Regen

Hinter den Bergen strahlet die Sonne

Es braust ein Ruf wie Donnerhall

Bomben auf England

Rot scheint die sonne

Monika- Kamerad nun heissts marschieren

Dorothee- Soldaten, die marschieren

Lisa- Des morgens um halb Viere

Lore- Im Wald, im grunen Wald

Rosemarie- Es ist so schon Soldat zu sein

Das Leben ist ein Wurfelspiel

Hort ihr unseren Schritt

Volks Ans Gewehr

O du schoner Westerwald

Morgen marschieren wir in Feindesland

SS Marschiert In Feindesland

Hey Mick, take a look at the marches-section! For Some of them I have a translation posted. If I have time the next days I´ll try to translate the others.

Greetings Mate and have nice Christmas time!

Die Sturmartillerie... - The Assault artillery...

Es war ein Edelweiss... - There was an Edelweiss... or It was an Edelweiss...

Abgeschmiert aus 100 Metern... - Crashed/Fallen down from 100 metres...

Auf Kreta bei Sturm und bei Regen... - In Crete with/by/during storm and rain...

Hinter den Bergen strahlet die Sonne... - Behind the mountains the sun is shining/send out rays...

Es braust ein Ruf wie Donnerhall... - The cry resounds like thunder's crash...

Bomben auf England... - Bombs (drop) on England...

Rot scheint die sonne... - Red shines the sun...

Monika- Kamerad nun heissts marschieren... - Comrade You have to march now...

Dorothee- Soldaten, die marschieren... - Soldiers, which/those are marching... (known as the song/march "Dorothee")

Lisa- Des morgens um halb Viere... - Three-thirty in the morning... (known as the song/march "Lisa, Lisa")

Lore- Im Wald, im grunen Wald... - In/at the wood, in/at the green wood... (known as the song/march "Lore, Lore, Lore")

Rosemarie- Es ist so schon Soldat zu sein... - It's great to be a soldier, (dear) Rosemarie... (known as the song/march "Rosemarie")

Das Leben ist ein Wurfelspiel... - The life is a crap game/game of dice...

Hort ihr unseren Schritt... - Do You hear our step(s)...

Volks Ans Gewehr... - Folk to the rifle(s)/gun(s)... or Folk (spring) to arms...

O du schoner Westerwald... - Oh beautiful Westerwald (Wester-wood)...

Morgen marschieren wir in Feindesland... - Tomorrow we marching in enemy´s country...

SS Marschiert In Feindesland... - SS marches/is marching in enemy´s country...

Hello again, Mick! I hope You can need what I have translated. I´m not well enough to translating it in the right sense of Your language - so I tried to translating it word for word. For some marches I posted the text at the marching section of FGM. And should I have the time I´ll try to post the songtext of all the other ones.

Greetings Comrade!

Danke kamerad, wunderbar, sehr gut, alles in ordnung..:)

Back