Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

trouble installing please help

K

Kacper

I am having a problem with my shock force 2 copy. anyone have the problem of activating your shock force2 then when you hit the big green play button it load a window with the activation firing tank image and nothing else happens

If this is a purchase from Battlefront I would contact their help desk.
Elvis@Battlefront is very good about responding and helping customers.

Do you have any of the modules purchased separately? If so try adding the licence key for the base game first and then the licence for the addition modules one by one afterwards.

If you purchased the bundle then you will only have the one licence key, so best contact Battlefront they are really helpful.

i know making game is hard but I've never had as much trouble with a game as I do with combat mission every year its something

no-

ok full story.
normally I can troubleshoot any problems that this game gives me which is a lot. but in this particular instance, I got the game for my dad for fathers day. we play the ww2 titles over email and keep in touch that way, me living on the west coast of American and him in Ontario Canada. so trying to troubleshoot this with a 60+ year old east European is trouble at the best of times. the last layer of complication is that I got him the shock force 2 bundle on CD not knowing that it didn't include the original so then I had to buy the original so that it would work. he doesn't have access to my Battlefront account so he cant download the base game and I think that's the problem. i was hoping that the bundle would have everything on it and just having the key would unlock it all but I think I'm going to have to get him to download the original, install that then the bundle to make it work.

i would gift it to him on steam but you can t send games over regions. stupid steam

no-

ok full story.
normally I can troubleshoot any problems that this game gives me which is a lot. but in this particular instance, I got the game for my dad for fathers day. we play the ww2 titles over email and keep in touch that way, me living on the west coast of American and him in Ontario Canada. so trying to troubleshoot this with a 60+ year old east European is trouble at the best of times. the last layer of complication is that I got him the shock force 2 bundle on CD not knowing that it didn't include the original so then I had to buy the original so that it would work. he doesn't have access to my Battlefront account so he cant download the base game and I think that's the problem. i was hoping that the bundle would have everything on it and just having the key would unlock it all but I think I'm going to have to get him to download the original, install that then the bundle to make it work.

If you bought the CMSF2 bundle ( https://www.battlefront.com/shock-force-2/cmsf2-big-bundle/) that should have everything included?
Also I'm not 100% sure but I'm not sure whether your address in BFC is coupled with the steam key and steam region? In other words, you could try to get the steam keys and add them into his account. And or register the slitherine account with his region, as that is where you get the steam keys from.
Good luck!

Back