Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

TT Armies

@olaf, @Badger,

I'm trying to figure out what I would choose as my Army lists if I join the league in October. I'm wanting to check out the Roman (Maxentitus) 306-312 list in a friendly battle. Either one of you interested?
Yes give me Byzantine 551-578 AD

tenor.gif

Roman 197-284 AD with Armenian 331 BC - 252 AD allies

Remember that you enter the Digital League with a playbook of four (4) different armies in that period; listed 1-4 in order of your preference to play. The tournament organizers will then approve which one you get to use for the nine (9) battles of League play in your assigned bracket.

I'll stick with TT Mod "Roman 197-284 AD with Armenian 331 BC - 252 AD allies" when you want to set up another practice match.

Remember that you enter the Digital League with a playbook of four (4) different armies in that period; listed 1-4 in order of your preference to play. The tournament organizers will then approve which one you get to use for the nine (9) battles of League play in your assigned bracket.

I'll stick with TT Mod "Roman 197-284 AD with Armenian 331 BC - 252 AD allies" when you want to set up another practice match.

I finally just printed out the league rules and player's guide. That is the best way for me to read and recall things! Something about staring at a screen that dulls my mind.

I finally just printed out the league rules and player's guide. That is the best way for me to read and recall things! Something about staring at a screen that dulls my mind.

It's the same for me too. We're just First Team Luddites schooled in practice of notebook and pen when we serviced our tanks on the motor pool pad.

Back