Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] Justified: City Primeval (FX Network)

It's a definite "thing", but it will be another 6 months or so before it arrives.
Until then, this is a nice bit of update.
-------------
-------------
And a little bit more. A fun, short, interview with Oliphant. A verrry cool dude!

Last edited:
I am a big Elmore Leonard fan.
I'd put him up there with Hammett and Chandler although some may argue.
The audio books are excellently narrated by the way.

I'm also a fan of Olyphant ever since the Deadwood series.

Thanks for the heads up! (y)

Reactions: mTk
Well, finished City Primeval and I was a bit disappointed.
I mean it was great fun to see Raylan's hat again, but my problem was that there just wasn't
enough Raylan screen time. The other issue I had was with the bad guy. I mean Boyd Holbrook
did everything he could with the character as written. He was convincing as a psychopathic, sociopath
killer, but I just never found him all that evil/scary. I mostly just thought he was just a jerk w/a gun.
And then there Raylan's love interest. Really? That's the kind of woman that appeals to him? Not based on
his ex it isn't. It really jarred my suspension of disbelief for the show as a whole. His real life daughter as his
on screen daughter worked, but I kept asking myself why? Added nothing to the show/story other than to
give us a chance or two to sympathize with Raylan as a dad to a 15-year-old girl. That said I thought she did
a nice job.
However, I know for sure there will be some more Raylan Givens on the way. "How do you know that, mTk?"
It's because I watched the last 5 minutes of the last episode which should have been the first 5 minutes of
the first episode. :unsure:

Back