Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] KATLA (Netflix)

I would normally put a link to the series trailer (10 episodes) but this series is best watched without any fore knowledge or even a hint of what it is about.
It starts slow and I did not really try to figure out the plot. As such, the writer/director hit me over the head with that towards the end of episode three.
While I then knew about the "what" there was still the "how & why" to work on. I still am.
Thereafter, it still remains a bit slow but then when you realize how creepy it is the tension grabs hold and stays grabbed.
With creepy being over the top the creepiest is the 8-year-old boy. What an amazing acting job he does.
The ending doesn't answer all your questions and it's not supposed to do so. Gives you a bit to think about for yourself.
I'd give it the "mTk Seal of Approval" but it's waay to creepy for that.
Keep the lights on when you watch this.
(y)

I saw this a few months ago. I agree it is initially slow moving but it is well worth the wait! An intelligent that reveals itself like the layers of an onion.
Dont be but off by the pacing!

Back