Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Victoria 3

B

Blady

Heads up for other long-time Victoria fans (been a fan since day 1, one of the first games I have bought and not illegally downloaded :sneaky: )

It's been confirmed, it's coming!

Wow
Im cautiously optimistic. The last few paradox games were mediocre at best. I really hope they get back to form with this one. Victoria 2 was one of their greates games.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Their later games usually need about 2-3 DLC's to become what they are supposed to be. And since the Vic series is far from the most popular of their grand strategy games it's unlikely to get very much DLC love. I personally also think a lot of that is down to the fact we are "spoiled" with previous experiences. It's hard to relive the experience of playing such games "the first time". It's a bit like that dish you once had in that special restaurant... you'll never get to experience it again like that special first time.

Regardless, I'll still loose many precious hours of my life over this game for sure. :LOL:

Back