Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Voice Actors Required

@DoubleD no problemo.
Remember, I can mimic different types of voices, so I could do more than one role if you need.
What kind of script do you have? How many things need to be said/recorded?

I haven’t given up on this yet but there’s little uptake here so I’m looking at where else I can gather interest.

Come on, @Badger73, don't hold back now... this is your chance for making it to the big league. I'm sure he needs someone to play the gruff sergeant. Channel your inner Ronald Reagan!

@Rambler, @Concord & @MeatEtr, Apologies for the radio silence on this. Thanks for volunteering but I've hit a number of stumbling blocks to try and get the audio and visual to quality I want. It's got to the point of frustration that I'm going to can it.

Thanks again for volunteering.

I just haven't been able to let this one go and recently I've been trying to find a way for it to work, by coming from a different direction I think I've found a solution that may actually work better than I originally planned (y)

For the initial pilot I need three voice actors, @Rambler, @Concord & @MeatEtr, if you guys are still interested I have the pilot script all ready to share. The videos will follow a CM Campaign vs the AI, the first scenario is short and simple so matches the pilot well.

If anyone else is interested please post here. I need American/Canadian accents and if the pilot works then the follow up missions are quite large so plenty of opportunity to partake and have some fun. The recordings don't need to be perfect quality as I'll be putting background effects over them.

Back