Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Warfighter WWII card game by DVG

I've never really got the card game/card draw side of wargames, - though since I Hate card games ever since MtG destroyed all my role playing groups and shops. So I might be biased -

Let us/me know how it plays and what you think.
(He's also not really board gamed or lead pushed for years due to time and social constraints - sad really)

Yeah, nice little bit of irony there: MtG was originally conceived as a quick game that people could play during down-times of their role playing.
arggghhhhhh, ..... MUTTER,,,, Kill-em-all, SLOWLY.....Bloody social life killers, burn them to the ground I say. BUT then revive them so you can slice and dice them then jump up and down on the pieces...... mutter

(Ahhh Did I mention he doesn't like what they did to his social life, and that he holds grudges )

@Zinzan I allready own and play the modern variant of Warfighter. I do like it. It is a nice "light" wargame.

I even own the modern variant as modul for the table top Simulator on steam. (never tried it though)

Had the modern version and loved it, but I think the time it took to (procrastinate) selecting and equipping my squad made me eventually sell it.

Back