Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Welcome to the club! **New Members Please Read**

Hello

I'd just like to welcome you to the club and say you have made a good choice in becoming a member here.

If you have time please do post an introduction thread just saying hello... even follow the format I have used in my one. It doesnt have to be in depth but its good to know your approachable. Nothing makes us more uncomfortable than having lurkers sitting in the shadows with their trenchcoats pulled up round their faces. Of course if you are more the quiet type still do say hello and we will then leave you to your own devices. :)

We pride ourselves on our welcoming nature and interactivity so dont be afraid to jump in and start posting.

Thanks for reading.

Bootie

Greetings all, from Denmark.

Old(-ish) wargamer who was lucky enough to grow up in the Avalon Hill/Victory Games boom, so started out with cardboard.
Now, due to space constraints, I've converted to PC games. Plus, having two cats means leaving games out on the table is....ill-advised. ;)
Mainly play John Tiller games, but also CM, GT-Mius, WITE2, Decisive Campaigns, and probably a few others I've forgotten.

Actually stumbled in here by mistake....
Someone posted a link to the Graviteam PDF, and here I am. Amazing what you can find online. :)
Doubtful that I'll join in the CM multiplayer, since I find the whole Dropbox thing to be an unnecessary hassle.
But if I can interest anyone in JTS/WDS titles, I'm game, as it were.

Cheers,
Lars

ASL eh? :unsure:I know I've hear of that somewhere;)

Just kidding, I started playing Avalon Hill Board Games back in the 1960's.
I had just about every game they put out.
There's a topic called Hex Based Wargaming you may like under "Other Games".

Yes nothing worse than being in the middle of an attack and get cat-blitzed.

There is a program here called H2HH or Head to Head Helper that once you setup the Dropbox transfers the files automatically.
It's very convenient.
You can always exchange files by email too. I kind of like that way so there can be a bit of a conversation during the game.

That said, I'd like to welcome you to the board,

Cheers!

sUY3par.jpg

Hi Just joined. Interested in WW2 especially Normandy and the Campaign into Germany after the breakout, so Combat Mission hits the spot for so many reasons. I had the first Combat Mission which I played a lot - so looking forward into getting back into it now I have the time.

Hello everyone, just joined the few good men. I have been a loooong time ASL player back when the only option was FTF. I have been playing Combat mission PBEM for a few years now and am looking to expand my opponent options. I am up for large / small / defender/ attacker/ ME . I have CMBN, FB, RT, and FI titles with most of the expansions. I live in the USA in the eastern time zone, I can be most reliably reached at mlehotan@bellsouth.net If you are interested in a reliable PBEM opponent drop me a line. ...... Cheers.

Welcome aboard gentlemen.

woodcutter, ASL you say? There are a few scenarios out there that some recreated a CM scenario from an SL scenario. Of course they were sized and tweaked a bit but still brings back some memories. :)

Back