Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

A few from yours truly.......this lot really did some great stuff........

Always liked this too........

......and I saw this lot in a pub in Camberley just before this record came out.......

Not forgetting Paul Weller and The Jam......

This went straight into the charts at number one......

Steve

......something different now......been following this girl's music for a while now, she really is very good and the production is always superb.

Steve

'Live Looping' is a modern musical technique where a musician will record a segment of vocals/instruments/electronic sounds live, and play it back in a loop.
More live segments are added to it and also played back, creating layers of sounds.
It offers the ability for a single musician to create multiple layers to their live music, resulting in a sound close to that of a full band.

......and so is this........

Steve

A new kind of Abba...........

Steve

• Love
Reactions: mTk
Good to see the young playing stuff like this.......very impressive interpretation....

Steve

Flavour of the day: Latvian.
Latvia is between the Baltic Sea and Russia, south of Finland and Estonia (had to look it up to remind myself - maybe my geography isn't as good as I thought!)

Tautumeitas is the group. They believe that music makes the world better (I wholeheartedly agree with that).
The majority of the band's members have studied ethnomusicology, which is why there are many traditional music influences from different parts of the world in their music.

Beautiful vocals...and beautiful women too. :giggle:

Raganu Nakts (Witchs' Night)

Tautumeitas - Aņņeite

Auļi un Tautumeitas - Dzied’ papriekšu, brāļa māsa

Crackin little tune by Supertramp ........I saw these guys late 1979 in Paris with a couple of mates and they were brilliant.

Steve

Back