Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

At first glance that's interesting! Due to the YouTube connection and suggestions I came also to this one -> Sultans of Swing (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli feat. Mary Spender)

and put it on my wishlist for further examination/investigation. :)

At first glance that's interesting! Due to the YouTube connection and suggestions I came also to this one -> Sultans of Swing (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli feat. Mary Spender)

and put it on my wishlist for further examination/investigation. :)
You will like it Shorker, it's one of my favorites of his. It's also posted earlier in this thread. Enjoy!

This group have done some great covers, and here's one.......the guitar work is fab...

Just found out that the lead singer sadly passed away from cancer at the age of 40.........RIP Boris.

Steve

This guy had some talent........

Steve

I often share "Norse" type songs. But I have to admit we can't hold a candle to the Irish.

Then again, the Irish are an offshoot of the Norse, mixed with Celtic heritage. Or maybe it would be better to say they continue a legacy of the music that used to be.

The Gaelic language is like molten chocolate. And the Scandinavian tongues are like waves among the rocks.

Early Celtic Fusion, perhaps? :gitaro:

It was a time without fusion. Everything just flowed. Back then, I believe we had much in common with Irish traditional music. But here, that tradition has since been lost. In Ireland, it contiunes.

@MeatEtr just only fyi : I bought the song from George Thorogood "I drink alone" on iTunes. It is super cool and dirty! :cool: (y) Thank you for this great tip! Cheers, mate! :cheerso:
Great to hear buddy, happy to help! Speaking of drinking, cousin of mine is getting/got married today. But obviously I couldn't make it due to the pandemic and its fairly far away. So tonight.... I drink alone! :cheerso:

Here's another good one

Hehe yeah I think I posted this one awhile back too! But this thread is so huge and epic that was weeks/months or even years ago. So many great posts by so many, I've found some new favs and of course the classics never get old! Long live this music thread! :cheerso: :gitaro: :singer: :love:

Hehe yeah I think I posted this one awhile back too! But this thread is so huge and epic that was weeks/months or even years ago. So many great posts by so many, I've found some new favs and of course the classics never get old! Long live this music thread! :cheerso: :gitaro: :singer: :love:

Great minds drink alike...

Back