Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Okay, after all the years of hearing this song by Manfred Mann's Earth Band and its wild lyrics, I had to know, so I looked it up...

Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Another runner in the night

A "deuce" is shorthand for 1932 Ford "deuce coupe", a common hot rod from the 1960s.

View attachment 21476

Lerning, always lerning. ;)
Your spell check is brokin

I became an unabashed Cher fan. It started around 15 yrs ago or so when I just started to realize "Damn! She's really gud!"
And I managed this even though I would probably just have to slap her silly if we ever met and she opened her mouth about...well...anything.
She's right up there as my #2 fav female singer. I've heard her do a lot of covers, but when I heard her do "Fernando," and it occurred to me that
it just might be the better version than ABBA's original my fanboy obsession was complete.
--
So here's a couple for your entertainment. Enjoy.
--
From the movie "Burlesque." She just crushes it whenever she's on screen. Why were those other people in the movie again?
This came at the point where she was going to lose the club. There was no hope. Nothing to be done. The die was cast.
Yet...

Last edited:
I became an unabashed Cher fan. It started around 15 yrs ago or so when I just started to realize "Damn! She's really gud!"
And I managed this even though I would probably just have to slap her silly if we ever met and she opened her mouth about...well...anything.
She's right up there as my #2 fav female singer. I've heard her do a lot of covers, but when I heard her do "Fernando," and it occurred to me that
it just might be the better version than ABBA's original my fanboy obsession was complete.
--
So here's a couple for your entertainment. Enjoy.
--
From the movie "Burlesque." She just crushes it whenever she's on screen. Why were those other people in the movie again?
This came at the point where she was going to lose the club. There was no hope. Nothing to be done. The die was cast.
Yet...
That begs the question. Who is your #1 fav female singer?

Now, pay attention you lot, cos i promise if you try hard enough you will realise that there is music playing here........

Steve

Now, pay attention you lot, cos i promise if you try hard enough you will realise that there is music playing here........

Steve

Definitely experienced musicians, to not skip a beat despite ... so many advanced chord changes

Definitely experienced musicians, to not skip a beat despite ... so many advanced chord changes
Very observant.....did you deduce this after the first viewing, or the 21st viewing........

Back