Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

...an addenda. There's a kind of attitude prevalent among a lot of musicians regarding how hard it is to find and keep a drummer with his own kit & transport and not always needing to be bailed out of jail.: "Drummers are just cats who hang out with musicians". I've been a tapper all my life and it helps immensely with rythym. Anyway, love this:

Proof that one is never too old to rock, here is Bill Henderson, still performing at the ripe young age of 75 with his band Chilliwack as they perform "Fly At Night" live.

This song by this Canadian band out of British Columbia was originally released 47 years ago in 1976, and was a staple for many of us here in Canada to rock out & chill too. And before you tilt your head at a 75 year old still performing, the man has still got it and I kid you not, this sounds virtually identical to the albums version original release. Hope you enjoy!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Showcasing another Canadian band from my misbegotten youth, here is a blast from the past this time from the east coast of Canada.

Formed in 1969 and based out of Nova Scotia, the group April Wine has released some 16 studio albums and 9 live albums over their musical career. This song "If You See Kay", first released in 1982 off their album Power Play, was a not so subtle bit of fun in slipping one past the censors who guarded the radio airwaves in those times. While admittedly not one of their biggest hits, it is still a little fun rock 'n roller to listen to and I hope you enjoy.

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: mTk
Back