Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Some quality tracks from the 1970's.......

Steve

Gotta have something from these guys

Was the team song when I played Rugby (lyrics changed to We will beat You) - hair raising when you were defending and 3-5 000 fans Belt it out.
(Hah Zinzan didn't have any hair then, never mind about now - It was nerve jangling though - sh1te I'm agreeing with him - run to the Hills :eek:)

Gotta have something from these guys

Was the team song when I played Rugby (lyrics changed to We will beat You) - hair raising when you were defending and 3-5 000 fans Belt it out.
(Hah Zinzan didn't have any hair then, never mind about now - It was nerve jangling though - sh1te I'm agreeing with him - run to the Hills :eek:)

I love Queen, there'll never be anyone like Freddie again, and the rest of the group are so talented too.

Here's a little Freddie before the Queen days.......... in 1973, covering a track called I can hear music
written by Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich and Phil Spector, which had been a hit for The Ronettes and the Beach Boys...

and a short but brilliant track called Misfire, from the Sheer Hear Attack album.

Steve

How about some Ozric Tentacles............

Steve

Some more self indulgence from me........ this track reminds me of happy times..........

Great cover versions.........

Steve

Back