Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

This young fella has done some absolutely fantastic Pink Floyd covers........

......and if you can be bothered to listen to this.......it's a truly brilliant cover.

The Postman delivers the blues...............

Shania Twain - being difficult again (Meaning Zinzan was being difficult, not Shania. edited to explain his idiocy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! Struck a nerve there @Bootie. The Highwaymen made some amazing music while they were together. Here's a couple more of my favorites.

This has been covered by many, but I don't think it's been done any better than by the guy who wrote it. The acoustics aren't great, but you get the idea.

Sorry, but one more. One of my favorite songs of all time, any genre. I know Willie and Merle made this popular as the Higwaymen, but I think Willie's solo version is probably better.

Last edited:
Whoa! Struck a nerve there @Bootie. The Highwaymen made some amazing music while they were together. Here's a couple more of my favorites.

This has been covered by many, but I don't think it's been done any better than by the guy who wrote it. The acoustics aren't great, but you get the idea.

Sorry, but one more. One of my favorite songs of all time, any genre. I know Willie and Merle made this popular as the Higwaymen, but I think Willie's solo version is probably better.

Townes van Zandt wrote the song but Willie does it better

I love the Eagles, they made some very fine music over the years ...... Here they are with Randy Meisner on lead vocal..........he really made this song his own, not even Don Henley can match him here.............

Steve

Back