Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Jose Feliciano........crackin version of a timeless classic.........

.........and my favourite track of his........

Steve

..and I have to agree with my dad, this version of Susie Q is great too......these guys need no introduction.......

Steve

Frank Sinatra's favourite singer.......and a movie scene we all know and love........the Velvet Fog himself......

Steve

I was just in Piccadilly. Thanks for the video ZZ.
WARNING!!!
Subject may be aware of surveillance.... :runner:

- Internal memo - Not for release -

Ahhhh must be more careful with this subject in future:
1. Consider posting vids featuring other locations at random times to confuse issue.
2. Maybe we can parley this into additional pressure, potentially increasing paranoia of subject @Nort
3. Possibility subject may be lured to certain locations via similiar vids - care to be non-blatant.
4. Investigate hidden code in "Pretty Flamingo" - callsign used by a historical friendly agent.

And for Goodness sakes who let @Zinzan on the internal network again - he's released rabbits in the ladies showers.......

(We now return you to your version of normality)

Samantha Fish, a Kansas City girl. My first exposure to her was at the farmer's market in downtown Overland Park KS, where she was singing under the clock tower, Been a good while back, she has gone on to bigger and better things. You go Samantha!

Back