Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Yes, the voice goes very well with the words. Maybe even better then the soft, polished voices of Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel.

Speaking of Paul Simon.......here's his son Harper Simon, a real chip off the old block....... this is lovely, and has his father's DNA running right through it.......

Steve

May have posted this before but what the hell.........great interpretation and the backdrop of everyday life going on around him only makes the recording better......if I'd have been there I'd have been rooted to the spot for the entire performance.

Steve

This is good........

Steve
The guy is talented for sure, especially that he does it "Note for note" thats not easy to do..copy somebody's solo like that. I have seen a number of guitar players that do this on youtube and always wonder Are they in a band,do they play onstage the same way?

May have posted this before but what the hell.........great interpretation and the backdrop of everyday life going on around him only makes the recording better......if I'd have been there I'd have been rooted to the spot for the entire performance.

Steve
Ya wait for those 4 notes......

Here's a modern pop number to get your weekend started...
I like the song ("do me like I owe you some money" haha!), and the film clip is brilliant - a funny, sexy, life celebration. Makes me smile. :)

Galantis - Peanut Butter Jelly

Pink Floyd again, this time accompanied briefly by Liverpool football fans........

.......and a rather bluesy track live at Pompeii in 1972, starring Seamus..........

Steve

An absolute classic now........fabulous intro and polished performance throughout.....

Steve

Pink Floyd again, this time accompanied briefly by Liverpool football fans........

.......and a rather bluesy track live at Pompeii in 1972, starring Seamus..........

Steve
Watched a movie called "The box" last night on Netflix. In a scene inside of a car "Fearless" was playing on his radio. I always thought that was kind of an obscure song by them, although maybe my favorite.

Back