Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What does experience do to artillery in CMBS?

L

Larsen

Does anybody know what does the experience for FO and the artillery do in CMBS?
I checked the call times and they don't really change. There is one instance that if you go veteran FO and get a veteran off board artillery you can shave 1 minute off the call times. But for the regular artillery the experience of FO does not really affect the call times.

The experience level of the units (artillery crew and FO) affects the accuracy of the shelling.

The difficulty level of the game (iron, elite, veteran etc.) affects how long it takes until the artillery is ready to fire.

Does anybody know what does the experience for FO and the artillery do in CMBS?
I checked the call times and they don't really change. There is one instance that if you go veteran FO and get a veteran off board artillery you can shave 1 minute off the call times. But for the regular artillery the experience of FO does not really affect the call times.
I think both the experience of the FO and the artillery affect call times. But the game only displays call times in whole minutes, and so you won't see the difference between 5.5 and 6 minutes - but the difference will be there when you call in the artillery.

the F.O. experience i am positive affects both call times and accuracy.... makes sense arty experience would affect them to... i always leave arty experience on regular ..unless i have trp's then i will push them down to green.... observers almost always vet at least

Back