Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Windows 10 Preview

All seem to be OK.. boots up faster, my Hotmail account works better, games play OK.

Only concerns I heard are that it updates automatically... Some have had problems at battlefront.

So far for me it is better than windows 7, I refused to install 8 when I brought the new computer.

Desktop remained the same... but it has a neat windows box.

OK. I tried to install yesterday and my young son jumped on the computer and froze it up! Uggh! I had to push the restart button fearing the worst. Nice thing was that it reverted back to my old OS with no problem. I was then able to run the updater again with no hiccups. So far all my CM2 titles run fine. No reactivations or anything. I am having problems with my CM1 games though. They are surprisingly running very slow. Slideshow slow. Not playable in my book. Is anyone else having issues with CM1. Help would be appreciated.

I gave W10 a try but was not convinced. Some nice old programs didn't run at all even with the latest graphics drivers nor in compatibility mode.
Good news: Restoring of W7 worked fast and without problems...

The old CMx1 seems to run smoothly under W10. And it starts faster. Graphics are a bit different. And I read some people have problems with their video card. Like "you need to upgrade your card to W10". And when you that you get the mesage "no upgrade available"....

Back