Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wolfpack - not JTS!

Lethal2615

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
At last, a game that progresses from the Silent Hunter series. Last time I looked at Wolfpack it was for a crew of players for a type VII U-Boat. Just happened to notice that there now is a single player option. At first glance it seems to have all the bells and whistles of the SH series but with modern graphics. Take a look on Youtbe, pretty impressive at first glance.

Last edited:
Oh, he never did more than 3 videos, and we never actually get to see him firing torpedoes (he spends a lot of time playing with fire control in eps 3, but never gets the green light).

Yeah, shame about that, he had a nice presentation style. The thing he tripped up on was angle on the bow (AOB). It can be confusing. The simple explanation - draw (imagine) line from target to sub, draw line of target travel, the angle between these two is the AOB. So, in the video, with the target travel marginally to port, the AOB would have been around 200 degrees. Basically, starboard readings 0-180, Port 180-360.

Obviously not an experienced U-Boat (SH) Kaluen. Never attack from the rear unless absolutely necessary.

I imagine the Subsim guys are all over this game.

Anyone for morse code?

Morse is pretty hard core! My Father-in-Law was a radio op/gunner for Lancs - he is 94 and still going strong. He would get a kick out of seeing this.

Check this link - Subsim

Back