Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

Want to be the "invisible" tank? Here's how.
Find a bush that your tank can fit in/behind without showing ANY PART of your tank. Do not stick your gun barrel through or have the top showing. You will get spotted and targeted and die a quick death (sometimes).
Move your tank forward until the bush is no longer opaque and down range is visible. Stop. Do NOT MOVE/TRAVERSE your tank/TD hull. You will lose your camo (and binocs) ability and may get spotted. You can move tank turret w/o penalty. You can press<x> to keep from accidentally moving your TD hull if you wish.
When a red tank is spotted, and you want to shoot at it, move in reverse until the bush becomes opaque. You will still be able to see target as a red outline. Shoot now. Good chance you will not be spotted. Rinse & repeat.
------
You should acquire the "6th Sense" skill for your commander asap. I don't know how some tankers manage to play without it.

Last edited:
You know, I won one of those beasties in the holiday loot boxes and haven't even taken it out for a drive.
They are just a little too complicated for my comfort level. And I'm not sure the occasional double barrel alpha damage is worth all the time sitting around waiting for the reload.
I'm finding I'm having way more fun killing them than I probably would playing them. Some day I suppose.
Oh, it was terrific! I was driving one of my auto loaders and one of those wheeled vehicle cockroaches came zooming around me and I one-shot him! But wait there's more. Immediately thereafter another makes a run at me and I one-shot him too! LOL. Two dead roaches in 15 seconds on back-to-back shots. Made my whole day.

You know, I won one of those beasties in the holiday loot boxes and haven't even taken it out for a drive.
They are just a little too complicated for my comfort level. And I'm not sure the occasional double barrel alpha damage is worth all the time sitting around waiting for the reload.
I'm finding I'm having way more fun killing them than I probably would playing them. Some day I suppose.
Oh, it was terrific! I was driving one of my auto loaders and one of those wheeled vehicle cockroaches came zooming around me and I one-shot him! But wait there's more. Immediately thereafter another makes a run at me and I one-shot him too! LOL. Two dead roaches in 15 seconds on back-to-back shots. Made my whole day.
Two wheelie one shot kills in one game? You my hero!

I am with you, killing the double trouble tanks is very fun. I am already seeing less of them than I was the first couple of days they were out. But I am sure once the Rodninia player base bitches about them being underpowered they’ll get buffed.

Finally managed to be logged on to WoT when the Black Market was turned on. I never even found out where it was last year! LOL.. FYI from now on it's active twice a day, 0800 hrs & 2000 hrs Pacific Time for the next 5-6 days.
I was curious and in the mood to pick up a new vehicle. Perhaps something with "Brute Force" inscribed on the side?
To my amazement the Premium Tier VIII Chrysler K GF heavy was on the block. Instead of the usual buying frenzie of a limited inventory this was a silent auction purchase. I've never seen that before. Minimum bid was 3 mil credits. I really wanted this so undoubtedly over bid, but in the end it showed up in my garage. Take a look at this all black beastie!
-----
xs2whUd.png

-----
An excellent brawler as it has no discernible weakness with a very good gun!
One battle, one win. So far, so good.

Last edited:
Back