Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

Nort, OK, for you here's that bad boy Waffle-tractor.
Bootie, I left the 1FGM Clan a little while ago, but reapplied yesterday. Can you see if you can find my pending application? TY.
Waffle-Tractor.jpg

Offer expires 16 hrs from now! https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wot/vehicles/?item=461

RUN to your computer and get this bundle for only $44.50 for, from what I can tell, are two of the most currently over-powered tanks in the game.
The KV-220 Tier V has excellent armor for the tier and with some gold rounds crushes anything it can see at this level. It's a little slow, but there is always something isn't there?

As for the KV-5 it has become my favorite tank of all time, and I've driven a few. It bounces rounds like nothing I've ever seen and punches holes into everything I shoot at. Front armor for both turret/hull is 180! Gold rounds for the 107mm are rated @ 219pen/300 damage and a load time of only 8 sec! Fastest ROF of any Hvy I've seen. Wouldn't you like a Tier VIII heavy that has a speed of 40 KPH? Yes, yes you would. Get it now because it is not available for purchase from the tech tree later. The last time I saw it offered was over 6 months ago. Get in a firefight and watch the red tank scramble to back away.

But wait, there's more! For that prices you also get 30 days of a premium account. I really don't think I've ever seen a better offer. You're welcome.
KV-5.jpg

My first Mark of Excellence.
Working the second mark now.
2014-08-12_19-45-21.jpg

Last edited:
I play random and have only platooned three times in two years. So for me a Mark of Excellence is a huge accomplishment.

Good job Nort! Those marks are hard to earn, even more so in a tank as popular as the KV-1.

The Hellcat isn't as nimble now and I swear that they tweaked the accuracy on the 90mm. Went back to the Jackson for the time being which has the same 90mm but still shoots straight.

Didn't see any engine sound mods yet but the Minion voice mod is great. I will have to throw him some cash once the spending account recovers.

Back