Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Your Favourite Commonwealth Unit?

Magpie

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I find myself playing the Commonwealth armies a lot and I really enjoy trying out their kit.

Maybe one day I'll discover a good use for those three-man "Antitank teams" (you know the ones).

What Commonwealth specialty units have you found you really like? Churchill Crocodiles? Humber IVs? What's the unsung hero?*

*Besides the 2-inch mortar

I like the Cromwell tanks and the Armored Cars with 37mm and 2 pdr guns.
I used to think that armored cars were a joke, but they're definitely not. I've barely used the British ones so far

Wasps, nasty little shits that can inflict damage out of all proportion to their cost. Also tends to laugh at cover infantry may be hiding behind.

Wasps, nasty little shits that can inflict damage out of all proportion to their cost. Also tends to laugh at cover infantry may be hiding behind.

Things like this make me look forward to getting CMFI one day

I recommend CMFI also
Covers of Italy from the south to the Alps
The widest range of nationalities and TOEs in any Combat Mission title to date.
I don't think you will be disappointed if you pick it up

@Magpie I highly recommend CMFI (+ expacs), no other CMx2 WWII title has such a range of nationalities and timeframe.

(It does have the odd bug though) :p
FI is next on my list, hands down, I've just run out of space on my laptop so I can't make a move.. Are the bugs the same as Normandy?

I recommend CMFI also
Covers of Italy from the south to the Alps
The widest range of nationalities and TOEs in any Combat Mission title to date.
I don't think you will be disappointed if you pick it up
It's definitely next on my list, unless a Final Blitz. mod adds the commonwealth, that's the only thing that would make me second guess

Last edited:
Back