Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Any heavy hitters out there ?????? Who's game??? I'll take anyone one on!!!!!

Any preference for battle size and module, ? you pick CMBN, CMFI-Gustuv line, Red thunder or CMFB. then ill set up

same here, Ok ill set German as attacker keeping true to the period and will pick snow. And big is fine with me...I look around for a large map and setup two games with us both playing each side. I will also video this and will do an AAR for all to see :). Give me a day or two. You got a drop box? need email.

Ive only had a few games of FB so pretty new to me as well

Ok, ive got daylight, December 1944 , Ground Conditions Snow, and weather light snow...You happy with that? We could have instead of lightsnow, Flurries, heavy snow and Blizzard? . German Probe. Just got find i nice map

I´m up for a large CMBN scenario if you´d like.
Got a good turn rate.
Aaaand I´m one of the best players around. Believe me!
Some people never finish the games they´ve got going. That will never happen with me, believe me!

So you reckon you're one of the best eh!!!!! sounds like you been playing to many lightweights, like the Meat Grinder and Coy, and clearly haven't played me yet. Welcome to the Bigtime sunshine....Tell me what you got? I got all the Modules.

Last edited:
Bill, Do you have any preference...Battle size etc whatever you like i will do a mirror

Back