Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Anyone fancy an RT ladder game?

Ha, Didn't know there was a difference between you lot, thought you where all made from the same bit of Skin, I take it the Welsh are then seen as the bottom of the Barrel? If that's the case you must have New Zealand confused with the Aussies.

Not so much bottom of the barrel...

Mountains
Rain
More sheep than people
Rest on their rugby glory days
Small country syndrome

Apart from that I have no issues.......:)

Just better caveat that this is just banter before anyone takes offence....

Yes, we wouldn't want our members from Vatican City and Monaco to be offended.

Merdam!

Meanwhile_54e4ae_941637.jpg

Not so much bottom of the barrel...

Mountains
Rain
More sheep than people
Rest on their rugby glory days
Small country syndrome

Apart from that I have no issues.......:)

Ha..What planet you live on? Certainly no small country syndrome here, Fact Check..... The UK is actually smaller than NZ by about 25,000 Square Kms!!!!!.....And there are 65million of your poor beggars sharing that cold and dark bleak place, we have 4.5Million people and if you add our 50Million Sheep there are still more of you.

We get several months of Rain as most normal countries do during the Winter.and then patches here and there And we need it.
Not sure about Rugby glory days...How many times have we won world cup...Who are current world champs? Certainly not England....in fact they had a glory day 16 years ago and thats there lot...We are still rocking and rolling.

We get day light during the summer up until 9pm..And generally nice blue skies unless there are clouds..I understand you guys are living in Darkness by 3pm.I would doubt many of your people would even know what a blue sky looks like.

The first 4 pics are some typical everyday NZ places, Guess where the last two are from.

Looking at the last two shots i can assure you there is no sydrome here, I know where i would rather be

Attachments

• Mountain.jpg
    Mountain.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
  • new-zealand lake.jpg
    new-zealand lake.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 3
  • NZ 2.jpg
    NZ 2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 4
  • NZ Beach.jpg
    NZ Beach.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 4
  • uk 1.jpg
    uk 1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
  • uk.jpg
    uk.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Ha..What planet you live on? Certainly no small country syndrome here, Fact Check..... The UK is actually smaller than NZ by about 25,000 Square Kms!!!!!.....And there are 65million of your poor beggars sharing that cold and dark bleak place, we have 4.5Million people and if you add our 50Million Sheep there are still more of you.

We get several months of Rain as most normal countries do during the Winter.and then patches here and there And we need it.
Not sure about Rugby glory days...How many times have we won world cup...Who are current world champs? Certainly not England....in fact they had a glory day 16 years ago and thats there lot...We are still rocking and rolling.

We get day light during the summer up until 9pm..And generally nice blue skies unless there are clouds..I understand you guys are living in Darkness by 3pm.I would doubt many of your people would even know what a blue sky looks like.

The first 4 pics are some typical everyday NZ places, Guess where the last two are from.

Looking at the last two shots i can assure you there is no sydrome here, I know where i would rather be

I rest my case.....

Back