Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN or CMFB Match?

I

iMolestCats

Anyone down for a CMBN or CMFB match? Have all content for CMBN. Prefer medium to Huge battles.

And i will return turns frequently lol.

I could get onboard with a new engine that doesn't necessarily start with Normandy. I'm just tired of the action squares and LoS issues associated with the current engine. Also, city fighting could be much better than it is now....
Will be molester be ground, or will the grinder be molested, that is the question!

To Be or Not To Be?

@iMolestCats The game's afoot! The die is cast! The hounds let slip! The Kracken released! Etc, etc.

So we will be playing a CMFB meet on the Chance Encounter map (oldie but goodie), you Yanks, me Krauts. :)

My usual "house rules" for meeting engagements are no pre-planned arty or air strikes for either side. Pre-planned means you cannot issue any artillery or air strike orders during your setup phase. That is pretty much it. Enjoy!

Shoot me a PM with any rules and game you want to play and we can set it up!
Well, I got CMBN with all modules.
I´d be happy to play a large or yuge scenario.
I´m not picky about sides, and the only rule I care major about is artillery plotting in setup fase for defender.
Also, I´m not a yuge fan of target reference points in meeting engagements or for attacking side.

Oh, and Tennessee is that olongated flat state. Like when you step on a jelly bear.

I will no more say worse on your land Grinder. Christhmas is at hand.

I found this poem. I found great joy in reading it out loud, and I higly recomend for every american to do likewise.
Nothing so joyfull to me than reading in the southern tongue :)

Oh Tennessee, My Tennessee

Oh Tennessee, My Tennessee

What Love and Pride I Feel for Thee.

You Proud Ole State, the Volunteer,

Your Proud Traditions I Hold Dear.

I Revere Your Heroes

Who Bravely Fought our Country's Foes.

Renowned Statesmen, so Wise and Strong,

Who Served our Country Well and Long.

I Thrill at Thought of Mountains Grand;

Rolling Green Hills and Fertile Farm Land;

Earth Rich with Stone, Mineral and Ore;