Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Round #2 Match Ups

7 battles completed,

Here is the top player for each side, best scorer first.

Germans: Animander25, MeatEtr then kg panther

on the bubble: the Jackal vs Gunner

USA: Probus, Stone Age, then Mad Mike

8 battles completed,

Germans: Animander25, MeatEtr , kg panther, then the Jackal

USA: Probus, Deadpanic, Stone Age, then Mad Mike

hi, i cant find back when we need to be finished ? my opponont got a bad hold up because of sickness, back on track for now

hi, i cant find back when we need to be finished ? my opponont got a bad hold up because of sickness, back on track for now

Your goal should be to finish before the 24th of March

If the slow play is due to your opponant, And I can see that in file dates that show you returning your turns in a timely manor, only your opponant is in risk of losing the extra points. for finishing on the schedule time

9 battles completed,

Germans: Animander25, MeatEtr , kg panther, then the Jackal

USA: Probus, Deadpanic, Stone Age, then Mad Mike

and the newest result, Guardman vs shady side is in the middle on the bubble for now

What do you mean by "on the bubble"?
Where I worked it meant if you didn't straighten up you were going to be let go.

Similar, since you are in the middle of the results of the games completed. your are sitting in a bad position where the results of your game can swing to a win or lost against you , being impacted by the next score coming in.

Really since 5 games still need to finish, actually no one is gareenteed yet as to a win.

But the law of adverages lets us know that the best scores on each side are getting pretty safe as to being a high likelhood of staying in the top 50%

Where as your game might switch from side to side as to who might win it before all the results come in. So just start sweating.

So if all the teams played and the US side won every game, it would still be the top 5 US and the top 5 German teams, correct?

So if all the teams played and the US side won every game, it would still be the top 5 US and the top 5 German teams, correct?

Correct.

There is 14 games this round so the

7 best german scores and the 7 best Us scores will earn points for the round

The balence of the scenario has nothing to do with it. You can be given a terrible situation but still earn points in the tournament

For a minute there I though only the top 50% advance to the next round. :unsure:

That is incorrect.

Everyone gets to play all 5 rounds, no one is removed from the tournament.

This is not just about winning, but having a good time and getting to play truely blind battles h2h and being able to play a mixed of situations with units you likely would never see in a QB battle, since they become predictable as to which units are bought because of the best for the point structure.

One week left to finish up round 2 and get your bonus points.
Everyone has that chance except for one player that has had conflicts with real life issues.

Note: if you are really close to finishing and the due date is apon you, you might want to cease fire, because unless those remaining few turns can give you a good point swing, would they equal the 5 points you will lose (round one those 5 points would have equaled 61 or 92 game points depending on which side did well) just a thought.

I will try and get round #3 Started also the same week

10 battles completed,

Germans: Animander25, MeatEtr , One Ping Only, kgpanther, then the Jackal

USA: Probus, Deadpanic, Stone Age, Mad Mike, then shady side

Back