Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMFB game anyone?

Panzer_Freak

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I am new to the game but have tried it out enough vs AI, AI are no match so I would like to try out a game vs a thinking opponent. Any one who dares to take a holmgång? ;) (As we say in Sweden)

I’m out of town at the moment... but should be able to kick off with you around the 3rd-4th. Do you have CM Helper and Dropbox setup?

I am lousy with computers, what is CM Helper or Dropbox setup? I'll check it up. Going through the manual as we speak and trying to get my head around how the hell PBEM works, can not find the Game File folder any where. I hate technology, but love strategy/tactical games. Yeah, we start a game when u back. I can play at least two at a time so even if I find any body else we can start one, so PM me when u are back.

Got it, looked at a instruction video at Youtube for CM Helper. Installing that and Drop Box. PM when u are back in town.

CMHelper is an application to helpm manage your Combat Mission matches.

Thanks. Good stuff when u learn it! :) Still, I can not find the folder Game Files. Does it matrialize when I start saving the PBEM-games or do I have do create it on my own?

Thanks. Good stuff when u learn it! :) Still, I can not find the folder Game Files. Does it matrialize when I start saving the PBEM-games or do I have do create it on my own?

It's created by the game install process. On a Windows PC - "Game drive letter":\Users\"User name"\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Final Blitzkrieg\Game Files"
Where "Game Drive Letter" is the device where your game is installed and "User name" is the unique value for your PC. Good hunting!

It's created by the game install process. On a Windows PC - "Game drive letter":\Users\"User name"\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Final Blitzkrieg\Game Files"
Where "Game Drive Letter" is the device where your game is installed and "User name" is the unique value for your PC. Good hunting!

My god...why the hell can't this kind of things be at easier places so that we who hates technology can find it as well! ;)

Thank u very much and a happy new year. Now I will celebrate this new found visdom with some more vodka! :)

Hello,

It's about time that I try a H2H battle.

I have no internet at home so it has to be a pbem-game.

You can decide which scenario to play and send the save to me through email. If you want to make changes to an existing scenario that's ok by me. You can send me that edited scenario in the email together with the save. Although I prefer a bit larger to huge battle maps I guess some medium sized scenarios can have quite large maps too.

The single player scenarios I have played are A December Morning, the three Courage Conquers scenarios and both Battle for Chaumont scenarios. So you could choose any other scenario but those to start with.

I'm not sure I'll be able to play every day. But if you already have other opponents who keep you busy that should probably not be a bad thing.

Let me know in a pm and I give you the email for you to use.

BornGinger

Back