Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF Round #1 Match Ups

Sorry, I tried several times but I don't know how to add a 2nd email address to my DropBox. I just asked Letheface to create our shared folder...

I
The added battle is Kgpanther (Syrians) vs Generic User (US Marines)

I tried to send a dropbox file to help you two get started
have the folder with you, me, and Kgpanther listed as people who can edit it, but I'm currently seeing 0 items. Does it usually take some time to upload? Also, who should load the file first? Sorry for the questions and thanks!

@Esoteric and I have finished our game. Great turn rate from him and the scenario was a lot of fun.
Wow, that was fast, the jackals match is also about done.
the sad news is, I have a few other games that they are just starting to roll as to turns.

I like it myself when I can get in a good turn rate going with someonr, makes for a funner game. The problem is, you have had your enjoyment, now a long wait until the next round before you get to do it again.

I like it myself when I can get in a good turn rate going with someonr, makes for a funner game. The problem is, you have had your enjoyment, now a long wait until the next round before you get to do it again.
yeah i love doing a few turns in a row... it makes the game flow better........ i do have something to help me pass the time... my BN opponent went out of town the same day the tourney started... he contacted me this morning and sounds like we will get rolling on that one in the next couple days...... i am looking forward to it

Yes sorry, I hadn't noticed that I had gone to the wrong forum, I'm having a little trouble finding my way in this maze of forums ...

Back