Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Heroes and Generals

D

Dutch Grenadier

Guys,

Any one else who plays this game? Maybe we can form a squad someday?

It is a F2P (with real money purchase if you like) WWII FPS. You can unlock weapons and upgrades. You can choose different careers:

-infantry
-tanker
-fighter pilot
-parachute infantry
-recon (sniper)

Basic you start with infantry and while you level up you can choose to switch career. You can also purchase any of the above careers with real money.

I'm playing German infantry (lvl9)/tanker (lvl5)
You can unlock vehicles. I have these:

-infantry: kubelwagen and sdkfz250
-tanker: PzIIL and PzIV

Currently I'm grinding for the Stg44.

tried it but the game does not load for me. I am able to pick my infantry then I go to the "balanced" battle and then nothing.

tried it but the game does not load for me. I am able to pick my infantry then I go to the "balanced" battle and then nothing.

Weird... How long did you wait? Normally to find a stagged battle takes about 20-50 sec

Awesome @Floki

If we are indeed going to form a squad someday... I'm playing Germans only. Reason for this is that the US can also fight the Russians. And as a history freak that is a no go for me :)

Boy, am I bad at this. My first problem was it was so dark I thought we were in a night battle. After the 3rd one I decided it was a gamma problem, but then I couldn't find the key to make any adjustment. Finally got that resolved just to prove I am the worst H&G player ever.

Last battle I did manage to kill 2 and only die 3 times. Some of the other players have grenades, SMG's and rocket launchers and all I got is my semi-auto rifle (which I happen to like a lot). Anyway my German guy is almost to LvL 2. Yep, very addictive, but getting killed all the time may cool my ardor in the near future.

Geez, those little buggers are fast!

Back